Follow Me on

Instagram

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Is it me or is Chris brown and Usher making men feel insecure??




This is just a rant. Honestly, Chris brown coming out with these girls aint loyal, Usher singing i don't mind. and even Omarion with Chris brown and Jhene aioko (however her name is spelled). The lyrics are so mean and down grading. Talking about women going off with other men even though they have a relationship. Like women don't have a conscious, they're just trying to aim for the next man that can do better. No wonder I'm seeing all these guys talking about "I don't trust" and "i'm doing me" or asking 50 questions the moment they see their partner on the phone, or walking through the door. The music industry got us in our feelings, not trusting people and doing mission impossible missions to see what our partner is doing.  The reason I'm speaking about Usher and Chris brown is because, they are the most followed musicians no matter who you listen to you're gonna listen to Chris brown and the other singers, in that genre that follow, for a few moments and then BOOM  "I wonder if my girl is considering stripping?"" I wonder if she is gonna go out and look for a  rich man? hmmm."  Girl singers are doing the same thing for the female side. i just can't believe there is so much disrespect in these songs. I cant play these songs around my kids, and they make me want to stay single.  Im glad I have changed my music to neon-soul, oldies but goodies, swing and other genre music. Like Dwele, Musiq soul child, John B, Erykah Baduh, Esperanza Spalding, NEXT, Kings of leon, Keane, Interpol,Incubus, My list can go on. Basically music that you can pick up your partner dance with them and look at them in the face and say " We going all the way forever" Music is suppose to  keep your head in the right place all the time, your heart healthy and mind positive.Yeah.. i think we need to change the station.

No comments:

Post a Comment