Follow Me on

Instagram

Monday, December 7, 2015

Favorite Fall Makeup, TURTLENECK DRESS, Shoes

***********************************************************************************
Hellooo! I am sorry I have been gone for a while its all schools fault! lol
Even though I had my head in the books, during my free time i would try to get all dressed up for the day. So if you have young kids like me you know how hard it can be to find time to pile all that make up on. 
I finally got a routine that is quick to do. 
Simple eye and dark lip colors, BOOM!
Did I blow your mind? lol well yeah, very simple and yet still cute.
So in the picture below I am wearing: 
Revlon: matte plum. it kinda looks red in the picture but its a plum
Revlon: Matte 355 foundation 
ELF: Pink blush(forgot the full name of it)
Sweater : local boutique









FAVORITE TURTLENECK

This turtleneck dress I got from American Apparel during Black Friday. Its was $9.00 with discount
its a midi dress and I'm short (4'11) so it definitely goes to my knees.  The only con I don't like is the neck part. i have a big head so fitting my head through is a bit of a struggle hahaha.




Black Friday Shoes

These shoes are similar to the Timberland heel boots back in the day 
I love these shoes I got them from Forever 21 They were on sale for $22.00 during black friday.  when I saw them I just had to get them! I haven't paired them with an outfit yet but when I do trust me i'm gonna post it.






No comments:

Post a Comment