Follow Me on

Instagram

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

SUPERYOU: KEEPING STRONG WHEN YOURE LEFT BEHIND





(when  im taking a break from you it most likely means i found someone and when that relatiosnhip ends im gonna find you and check up on you and see if you changed.
- BRITTNEY NDLOVU


I hate breaks..I HATE BREAKS.. they hurt. and the qoute above me is how 95% of people take relationship breaks.

  1. Breaks are one word away from "up".
  2. Its like playing Patty Cake without the cake part or baking part. You try singing it that way and tell me how that feels!... I will wait for it... EXACTLY.
  3. Isn't the reason for a break is so that you can focus on the bad side of the person? Am I right or wrong? So why be with someone that only wants to focus on your bad?

I could never do that, you would have to really put it out there to me that you REALLY want to stay in the over crowded bottom(You basically put it out there you don't give a flying a duck about me). Until then im focusing on your GOOD.




(THIS IS IMPORTANT)
So when this break(up) does happen you, have to go through the usual rules of: the don’t call, the don't text, and especially do not send emails, because if you do your gonna get back a  response from the other side saying, "I miss you too but we need this", AND that response you NEVER  feed into it. Its fake and they don't mean it and it'll leave you in unnecessary hopes, or you don't get a response at all. You are only belittling yourself. As hurt as you are, and as painful as the situation seems, you also must walk away to regroup. Step outside of yourself to see the situation for what it is. Hey that person may have just done you the biggest favor.

Wait a minute though, let me really think on this, maybe, if I actually sit down and deep think what a break(up) can do then maybe its not as bad as I thought it was.
   I have been the one left behind, so I can say:
  • It is true it is a good thing to take a break away from relationships. It can help you to gain back what you once lost and that can mean your priorities, standards, something that you changed in yourself while with them.
  •  Sometimes a good bye is the best form of tough love, and in the end you may have opened a new door to a better relationship down the road with your partner. If it was meant to be it will be, but you must walk away first to find out.(scary)
  •  I guess I have to Remember, distance makes the heart grow fonder. It may be the best remedy to rekindle a love that was once dismal, or it may make you both stronger, wiser, healthier people.
  • Or open a door to a new love. 
Remember that song by Janet Jackson-Lets wait awhile "You cant rush Love"


"Sometimes closing the door on the past and walking away from the present is the only way to get to the future."- Brittney Ndlovu




Honest truth,

Maybe I care too much, but I am not ashamed to say "I need you." I will announce it, if you change me in a great way I'll say " I need you" and saying the word "need" in this world, is saying you are weak.. Im not saying that im weak If I tell you i need you, do not take it lightly. I do everything I can to never have to depend on anyone, to never show weakness, and if I say that i need you, it means I am trusting you to catch me when I fall. im simply stating you are so good in my life that I would need you in certain parts of my life. Not All. You have something that I cherish and would love to have around me. I need it. I love feeling needed," I am human and i need to be loved(The Smiths)." I would feel hurt if my friends said they are appreicative and thankful that im here but to say that they NEED me (because they dont want to sound weak or be seen weak) is BS. Then why did you choose me to be with you. Somehow you thought in your mind "Omg she is what i need, because she brings a certain essential to my life. Lets be friends to the end." im not gonna change, this world is too heartless. If my caring words make me look weak, then I feel sad for you,  I know who I am.

with love,
BRITTNEY NDLOVU

No comments:

Post a Comment