Follow Me on

Instagram

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

THE things girls think, but don't do LOL





You know what is brave? sharing to someone your most deepest, darkest, or scariest experiences you had in life that you never shared with ANYONE. Yet knowing, that, that person can walk away at any time taking that part of you with them.
How can someone be that brave? I shared some deep talks with someone I thought was never gonna be away from me. So when he left me, when he left the relationship, I was having thoughts of beating his ass. Not because the relationship was over, but because he took  a deep part of me that I held sacred. When he left I couldn't have him leave with part of me I wanted my half back. Like shit I didn't get no warning sign that you could possibly leave when you felt you needed to, on your terms what the fuck?!!!  I WAS THIS CLOSE OF BEATING HIS ASS , SO MUCH ANGER, SO MUCH HURT .  So I applaud those that can let it all go when the relationship goes, no matter how close it was. You're truly brave. You're confident and strong. When you do that, you have to  be so forgiving of yourself and that person.

No comments:

Post a Comment