Follow Me on

Instagram

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Have Mental Safe Sex (more then condoms,stds,stis,etc)

Everyone tells you about Safe sex, and it means a lot when it comes from a family member. Family always told me "Always carry a condom, never get pregnant, and never listen to his excuses." Safe sex is always taught, what is never taught enough is mental safe sex. What women need is to be taught the mental part of sex, the emotions that rise. 
After I have had sex  I keep my focus on you, my thoughts on you , my hormones are cooking and feeding on every movement and words of YOU.
Its clear to stay away from physical STIs, but how do you stay away from the STI of the mind?
The ones that have you waking up at 3 a.m, checking if he messaged," did he call?" raking your brain with constant screaming thoughts, " Was I not good enough for him?""This was a one time thing , I'm so stupid."
I think back for a moment to gain back some of my self worth, and remember being told, "Brittney your body is a temple, and you deserve someone to put time for you and embrace your beauty, and treasure time spent, you can never question this man's love for you, You're a person, a being worth seeking,sacrificing and having." IF ONLY I HAD MEDITATED ON THEIR WORDS MUCH MORE. Instead I chose to listen to you, and how you wanted things. That would have been cool, if your love was good and true. Instead I now know you said it to others and me too. Then deceptions turned into a matter of perception, Why? Now my naive brain was spinning with questions. I had to realize, and put this thought loud in my head YOU FUCKED ME OVER AND LEFT MY BRAIN IMPREGNATED WITH YOUR BASTARD BABIES CALLED memories. It was all fun and joy when I let you inside me, and now you wont even text me back. Now I am really trying to get back my self worth, I refuse to be this side girl that comes when you're feeling yourself.
I have feelings and emotions that deserve the right to be protected. A female with a heart, two tits and a vagina, nothing to disrespect. So if you chose to stay in your perspective of multiple women secretly then I guess you'll do what is best for you. I can only say I wish we or I could have taken the  mental protection.  Going through this can really make you heartless towards other men and yourself. Sometimes you just got to look and remind yourself of what it was like to be love. Love is patient it doesn't acknowledge the bad. So be patient with yourself never force or give into feelings fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment