Follow Me on

Instagram

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Unforgettable

This is really one of my dumbest words ever
I haven’t slept in days, and me and my latest guy agreed to go our separate ways, so I’m single
Thinking about what we had and missing you
Always gone but never hard to find, And since you can’t escape me, do I ever cross your mind?
Because all this shit is new to me, I’m learning to behave
I’m looking forward to the memories of right now. Never forgettin’ from where I came,
And no matter where I’m headed, I promise to stay the same
I just really hope that you’d think of me 
I'm doin my thing ‘Cause I’m trynna be unforgettable
Then again this might be my realest thought ever,
When he say for life, i'll  say forever
It’s hard, but its fair, he told me  "Life hurts"
The closest im gonna get to this is a dream

No comments:

Post a Comment