Follow Me on

Instagram

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Zodiac signs Dont define me ,You Dont know me!!

you know what grinds my gears?? this damn astrology zodiac sign crap.

I use to be all into it and believe in it but now im like;

First when you meet someone, you notice that you have alot in common and you like some of their weird habits, its not too much of a bother to you.  Then they  ponder about what sign you are, and boom! Everything goes south. Aries and Scorpio is a struggle to mix, they are both a powerful sign
Cancer and Aries cant be together, because cancer can slow aries rush down.  oh and dont forget "dont ever double sign its a possibility you will have regrets, butt heads every time", uuugh!! such a pain.

How i feel:

Its not the sign that defines us, but its us as characters that reveal who we are when things come up in life, its our habits our charm , our way of thinking, how many times we fell to get back up, thats what defines us. Honestly if you  are the type to ask the "sign" question, then you need to consider what  personality type they are if they are ENFJ, or a ESNF etc , you may also need to consider  their families sign and personality type so you know how ur significant other grew up.,.  oh and dont forget to figure out what number they are in the family, you know the rule maker second born or the get a way baby in the family, that can be a problem.  oh lets not forget the best one, the fingers! if the index or pinky over laps the middle and the ring finger! oh no! so much thinking and considering , youll be  married by 67,  no kids because youll be nervous to end up with a kid that holds a sign you never liked.

See what i mean, if youre going to be into it, be into it all the way,   I cant though

Im an aries and they say i  have a attitude problem and anger problem and I hash out and not think of others feelings...  I agree I can be stubborn, I have touched the hot stove plenty of times bit who hasn't ?  I Dont have a anger problem I seriously Dont I'm to  damn calm and cool to feel angry.  I consider a lot of peoples feelings, I'm human I'll make a mistake but its a honest mistake if I hurt you. Its not just aries its all zodiac signs.

they say leo men are sex addicts.. ok I met a Pisces guy that couldnt get enough sex. I met Virgo who were more adventurous and free will then the aries

 *sips tea* NO. NO,  ITS CALLED EXPERIENCE AND OBSERVING PEOPLE.
Have you ever read your horoscope and saw it had nothing to do with you but  you read other signs horoscope and found yourself more in common, *sips tea*
Did you know the zodiac is based on psychology of people with similar lifestyles, with that being said  a "Virgo" who grew up in poverty is not gonna have the same personality or characteristics of the Virgo that had a well financial life

We all venture off to people we see a connection with , a common interest, maybe they look or act like someone from our past.
 There is just no point into looking at a sign.  People are people we face bad times and  and good we deal with it all we are all trying to get to our aspirations in life.
 I think it should be a rule to not ask for someone's sign for the first year
  Only list 3,things about you and if you Dont see 2 things out of the three that they listed then you can continue or dump them.

Hello my name is Brittney and I am
1. A great teacher
2. A superwoman
3.
And if you Dont see 2,out of three then you can dump me.

No comments:

Post a Comment