Follow Me on

Instagram

Thursday, September 10, 2015

DO YOU HAVE RESENTMENT FOR YOUR PARTNER?





One of the most powerful art pieces at ‪‎burningman‬ this year: the sculpture of two adults fighting, backs to one another...yet the inner child in them both just wants to connect and love one another. Age has so many beautiful gifts, but one that I could live without is the pride and resentment we hold onto when we are in conflict with others. The forgiving, open and free spirit of children IS OUR TRUE NATURE; and I know I'll be remembering this next time I'm feeling stubborn 
  ‪#‎art‬ ‪#‎inspiration‬‪#‎love‬ 


This is so heavy and true! I cant wait till I have someone that's on the same page as me. We are gonna fight but we are gonna know, we don't want to go to bed upset, we have love but we cant get over  the fight so damn lets dig deep on why it started and i want real words no beating around the bush, tell me all your feelings! I'm gonna love it more, because deep inside that hurt , pride and resentment I want it gone and I wanna love you, and after its solved I wanna hug and put popcorn in our mouths and laugh at a comedy movie , randomly looking at each other asking if we are good and saying i love you. That's a a wishful dream that can come true, I just wish people were more forgiving as GOD. SHIT  thats a far dream, but I'll start the cycle.

listening to Brian Mcknight -get over you - album:Superhero  "pride always gets in the way, it may take forever to get over you"

No comments:

Post a Comment